We are looking for an Account Strategist with client management experience to join our team
- Gathering a thorough understanding of the client’s business, objectives, in turn identifying opportunities for account growth
- Owning the clients’ project plan in our project management platform
- Becoming an extension of the client's internal team, providing strategic input around their business needs
- Collaborating on the marketing strategy/retainer for clients before working with our team of marketing specialists, copywriters, designers and developers to deliver on that strategy and vision.
- Becoming the client's internal advocate, ensuring your strategy is executed in a way that achieves client goals & actively researching and collecting data to help inform strategic plans
- Monitoring performance regularly and ensuring positive ROI from all activities through proper attribution reporting, using HubSpot and Google Analytics.
- Take the lead in creating monthly quarterly client performance reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement and recommendations for future programs. This includes assisting and empowering clients with the results, knowledge, content and tools to not only get their buy-in but to evangelize their success through their organization.
- Proactively identifying and removing barriers to success for the team and clients
- Where you are involved, building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships is highly important
- Launching and managing inbound marketing and paid campaigns for our clients
- Marketing automation and collateral development in HubSpot
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Working to resolve any client requests or issues; escalating as needed
- Staying up-to-date with the trends and tools to help identify opportunities for the client
- Having the ability to scope out the client’s requirements and goals and create proposals for renewals or new engagements between the client and Inbound FinTech.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a marketing role
- Strong knowledge of the media/digital landscape. Previous experience working in a digital marketing agency is a plus, but not essential
- Good knowledge of HubSpot and Inbound Marketing
- Must be business savvy with consultative, problem solving, and issue-resolution skills
- Experience using a wide variety of platforms on a daily basis (i.e. Marketing tools, CRM, automation, reporting)
- Motivated self-starter who wants to learn and with a proven track record of achieving results while balancing demanding expectations
- Very organised, quick learner with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with team members, clients and partners in person, via phone and email.
- It’s easy for you to build and maintain relationships, manage expectations, identify issues that require escalation
- Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads knowledge is an advantage
In return you will receive
- Generous remuneration
- Company Pension
- A collaborative and inclusive working environment
- Fully remote working
- Office in the heart of London providing a change of environment and face to face collaborative working
- 28 days annual leave (inc stats)
- Ability to accumulate additional leave based on length of service
- An extra day’s holiday to celebrate your birthday
- Celebrate the weekend early, signing off at 1pm on a Friday
- Career progression and development through upskilling and training opportunities and milestones
- Family friendly policies
- Perks at work access to a range of discounts and rewards at over 30,000 brands
Explore similar open positions
As a Digital Designer, you will be focusing on UX and UI design for our client's and the agency's digital assets. You will create effective visual designs and ensure that the online experience is properly designed and optimised.
Full Stack Web Developer
Web Development Team
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer responsible for producing, building and maintaining all elements of websites and app integrations and migrations. You will be working on Wordpress, the HubSpot platform and on custom web applications using frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony.
Senior Account Strategist
In this role, you will be focusing on HubSpot support and client management. Preferably with agency experience, ambitious, a great communicator and looking to take the next step in developing your career.
Web Development Team
As a Front-End Web Developer, you will be focusing on developing and maintaining great websites, pages, emails, blogs and other online assets. Reporting to the Head of Development, you will be working on Wordpress and the HubSpot platform.
Culture is king (or queen) and we prioritise it highly
At Inbound FinTech, we know that creating the right culture is crucial and our success relies on our values being clearly communicated and demonstrated from top to bottom. See IFT’s core values below:
Passion & teamwork
Great teamwork really does pay off. Our collaborative environment allows us to work towards shared goals. Passion and enthusiasm for collective success help the agency to thrive.
Obsess over our clients & their needs
We are committed to and invested in our clients' growth. We align our strategies with the needs of our clients and their customers and deliver suitable solutions and the best possible outcomes.
Learning by doing
The best way to learn is by doing. We foster a culture of development, knowledge sharing and embracing new solutions and modern practices. You can’t stand still in today’s digital era.
Continuous improvement & innovation
We take a growth-driven and data-driven approach to everything we do. Our team continuously monitors, optimises and improves client performance through analysis, insights and innovation.
Tell us about yourself
THINK YOU’RE A GOOD FIT FOR INBOUND FINTECH?
We’re always looking for new talent. We’d love to hear from you!
Even if the remote digital marketing jobs posted on the Inbound FinTech careers page don’t fit your skills or experience, we’re happy to receive spontaneous applications, as we regularly open up new positions. If your CV perks our interest, we’ll consider you for a future role.