CMS Front-end Developer
About Inbound FinTech
We are an award-winning, rapidly scaling B2B agency specialising in Fintech/Financial Markets and passionate about growing our reputation in this vertical. Our HQ is in London but we work remotely (you will not need to relocate to London for this job). The services we offer include Inbound, Outbound, SEO, PPC, Web Development, Sales Enablement, ABM, thought leadership content and event marketing. We are a fast growing agency with a superior reputation in the space.
We are passionate about investing in people and building a culture around delivering outstanding results for the clients, having a great time while doing it and having a good work-life balance. We provide flexible working hours (8 to 4, 9 to 5 or 10 to 6) and a work/home working balance.
We are looking for a Front-end Web Developer to join our expanding team, focusing on developing and maintaining great websites, pages, emails, blogs and other online assets for our clients. The ideal candidate will be ambitious, entrepreneurial and looking to take the next step in developing their career.
Reporting to the Head of Development, you will be working on Wordpress and the HubSpot platform.
- 2+ years of web development experience (in WordPress, HubSpot, Drupal, Joomla, Shopify, Magento, or equivalent)
- Experience developing responsive websites (desktop, tablet, and mobile devices)
- Very good understanding of UX and UI principles
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop (or alternatives)
- Experience with developing and customising HTML emails
- Good understanding of back-end technologies
- HubSpot development experience and certifications
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Problem solver who loves identifying technologies & techniques to get the job done
- Experience with working in a Linux environment
- Good knowledge of tools such as Git, Webpack, Gulp.js, npm, Sass
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience or interest in back-end technologies like PHP or node.js
- Knowledge of “best practices” for optimising and enhancing the performance of web pages
- Develop and implement front-end web code – writing clean, semantic code at all times
- Develop new website pages for clients and the agency
- Maintain and improve existing websites
- Ensure templates are built to support fast content management by content editors who have limited technical skills, i.e. clear labeling of modules, utilisation of repeating sections, the addition of appropriate restrictions, clearly labelled templates
- Testing in major browsers and email clients
- Work with designers to review and ensure the feasibility of website designs
- Contribute to the creation of internal libraries, reusable resources, and processes
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve performance of client websites
In return you will receive:
- Generous remuneration
- 20 days paid holidays + 8 bank holidays
- A fantastic work hard/play hard environment
- Work from home/office balance