About Inbound FinTech
We are an award-winning, rapidly scaling B2B agency specialising in Fintech/Financial Markets and passionate about growing our reputation in this vertical.
We are a HubSpot Diamond award-winning partner. Our HQ is in London but we work remotely.
The services we offer include Inbound, Outbound, SEO, PPC, Web Development, Sales Enablement, ABM, thought leadership content and event marketing. We are a fast-growing agency with a superior reputation in the space.
We are passionate about investing in people and building a culture around delivering outstanding results for the clients, having a great time while doing it and having a good work-life balance.
As a HubSpot Specialist, you will be responsible for guiding customers through the HubSpot software setup, tool training, and initial campaign planning. Our customers vary in size, so we are looking for motivated team members who have strong communication skills, a passion for helping people, an interest in problem-solving, and the flexibility to help with a variety of projects. These projects sometimes require integrations with other platforms, as well as data migrations. An understanding of how these integrations and migrations work is beneficial.
- Serve as the main point of contact for our customers to ensure a successful onboarding process to the HubSpot software
- Develop a deep understanding of the client, by working with them to be a trusted advisor
- Engage customers through regular strategic calls to drive product adoption
- Ensure the required technical setup is completed efficiently and in a timely manner
- Train and educate customers on how to effectively utilise HubSpot tools
- Begin to strategise and launch growth-oriented campaigns with your customers
- Help in architecting technical solutions to complex business processes and needs
- Own multiple HubSpot implementation and integration projects
- Help ensure architectures and technical solutions meet our clients’ needs
- Develop repeatable processes for building technical solutions
We are looking for people who:
- Can manage simultaneous software implementations for multiple clients
- Can deliver HubSpot product training sessions via web conference software
- Can build marketing campaigns in the HubSpot marketing Hub, establish a customer feedback loop, set up CRMs and organize sales processes
- Have a thorough understanding of the HubSpot software - Marketing, Sales, Service Hub
- Can research, troubleshoot and solve complex software issues with the assistance of the development team
- Can effectively project manage and create organised project plans that ensure customer success post-onboarding
- Have incredible attention to detail and excellent writing and communication skills
- Are data-driven, results-oriented and skilled at problem-solving
In return you will receive:
- Generous remuneration
- 20 days paid holidays + 8 bank holidays
- A fantastic work environment
- POETS Day Friday (sign off at 2PM on Fridays)
- Work from home/office balance
- Upskilling and training opportunities