Content Writer & Strategist
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Content Writer & Strategist to join our growing team
Apply now and join IFT
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Content Writer & Strategist to join our growing team and support us in developing data-driven content plans and compelling, targeted and SEO-friendly copy for our clients. Preferably, our candidate will have previous agency experience in a similar role and be an ambitious person, a great team player and used to working in a collaborative environment.
The Content Writer & Strategist will be expected to create a range of content, such as blog posts, landing pages, case studies, ebooks, white papers, emails and social calendars, whilst supporting with strategies, campaign planning and optimisation of existing content.
- Content Creation: Planning, researching and writing copy, including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, infographics, pillar pages, and other types of content, for thought leadership, building awareness and lead generation
- Content Management: Publishing new content, updating existing landing pages and blog posts and making sure that everything is fully optimised from an SEO perspective
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to develop content strategies based on brand guidelines and project objectives
- Learn, understand and write for a diverse range of clients in multiple industries, with the main focus on the FinTech and Financial Services sector
- Experience and understanding of SEO best practices for developing fully optimised content
- Work closely with the SEO team to optimise content and campaigns and drive improvements in keyword rankings and CRO
- Conduct research to gain a full understanding of assignments and projects
- Strong copywriting skills
- Adaptable to learn, understand and write for a wide range of clients in various industries, with the primary focus on FinTech and Financial Services
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools
- Time-management, multitasking and organisational skills
- Excellent analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Exceptional marketing and collaborative skills.
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge/experience of CMS tools, in particular, HubSpot and WordPress
Extra points: Tell us a few words about your favourite book/last book you read. :)
In return you will receive:
- Generous remuneration
- 20 days paid holidays + 8 bank holidays
- A fantastic work hard/play hard environment
- Work from home/office balance
Explore similar open positions
As a Digital Designer, you will be focusing on UX and UI design for our client's and the agency's digital assets. You will create effective visual designs and ensure that the online experience is properly designed and optimised.
Full Stack Web Developer
Web Development Team
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer responsible for producing, building and maintaining all elements of websites and app integrations and migrations. You will be working on Wordpress, the HubSpot platform and on custom web applications using frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony.
Senior Account Strategist
In this role, you will be focusing on HubSpot support and client management. Preferably with agency experience, ambitious, a great communicator and looking to take the next step in developing your career.
Web Development Team
As a Front-End Web Developer, you will be focusing on developing and maintaining great websites, pages, emails, blogs and other online assets. Reporting to the Head of Development, you will be working on Wordpress and the HubSpot platform.
Culture is king (or queen) and we prioritise it highly
At Inbound FinTech, we know that creating the right culture is crucial and our success relies on our values being clearly communicated and demonstrated from top to bottom. See IFT’s core values below:
Passion & teamwork
Great teamwork really does pay off. Our collaborative environment allows us to work towards shared goals. Passion and enthusiasm for collective success help the agency to thrive.
Obsess over our clients & their needs
We are committed to and invested in our clients' growth. We align our strategies with the needs of our clients and their customers and deliver suitable solutions and the best possible outcomes.
Learning by doing
The best way to learn is by doing. We foster a culture of development, knowledge sharing and embracing new solutions and modern practices. You can’t stand still in today’s digital era.
Continuous improvement & innovation
We take a growth-driven and data-driven approach to everything we do. Our team continuously monitors, optimises and improves client performance through analysis, insights and innovation.
Tell us about yourself
THINK YOU’RE A GOOD FIT FOR INBOUND FINTECH?
We’re always looking for new talent. We’d love to hear from you!
Even if the remote digital marketing jobs posted on the Inbound FinTech careers page don’t fit your skills or experience, we’re happy to receive spontaneous applications, as we regularly open up new positions. If your CV perks our interest, we’ll consider you for a future role.