Content Writer & Strategist role at Inbound FinTech
About Inbound FinTech
Inbound FinTech is an award-winning, rapidly scaling digital growth agency specialising in FinTech and Financial Services. Our HQ is in London (but you won’t need to relocate to London for this job). The services we offer include Inbound, Outbound, SEO, PPC, ABM, Content Creation, Website Design and Web Development. We’re a fast-growing agency with a superior reputation in the space.
We’re passionate about investing in people and building a culture around delivering outstanding results for the clients and having a great time while doing it, maintaining a good work-life balance. We provide flexible working hours (8-4, 9-5 or 10-6) and remote working opportunities.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Content Writer & Strategist to join our growing team and support us in developing data-driven content plans and compelling, targeted and SEO-friendly copy for our clients. Preferably, our candidate will have previous agency experience in a similar role and be an ambitious person, a great team player and used to working in a collaborative environment.
The Content Writer & Strategist will be expected to create a range of content, such as blog posts, landing pages, case studies, ebooks, white papers, emails and social calendars, whilst supporting with strategies, campaign planning and optimisation of existing content.
- Content Creation: Planning, researching and writing copy, including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, infographics, pillar pages, and other types of content, for thought leadership, building awareness and lead generation
- Content Management: Publishing new content, updating existing landing pages and blog posts and making sure that everything is fully optimised from an SEO perspective
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to develop content strategies based on brand guidelines and project objectives
- Learn, understand and write for a diverse range of clients in multiple industries, with the main focus on the FinTech and Financial Services sector
- Experience and understanding of SEO best practices for developing fully optimised content
- Work closely with the SEO team to optimise content and campaigns and drive improvements in keyword rankings and CRO
- Conduct research to gain a full understanding of assignments and projects
- Strong copywriting skills
- Adaptable to learn, understand and write for a wide range of clients in various industries, with the primary focus on FinTech and Financial Services
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools
- Time-management, multitasking and organisational skills
- Excellent analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Exceptional marketing and collaborative skills.
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge/experience of CMS tools, in particular, HubSpot and WordPress
Extra points: Tell us a few words about your favourite book/last book you read. :)
In return you will receive:
- Generous remuneration
- 20 days paid holidays + 8 bank holidays
- A fantastic work hard/play hard environment
- Work from home/office balance