About Inbound Fintech
We are an award-winning, rapidly scaling B2B agency specialising in Fintech/Financial Markets and passionate about growing our reputation in this vertical. Our HQ is in London but we work remotely (you will not need to relocate to London for this job). The services we offer include Inbound, Outbound, SEO, PPC, Web Development, Sales Enablement, ABM, thought leadership content and event marketing. We are a fast growing agency with a superior reputation in the space.
We are passionate about investing in people and building a culture around delivering outstanding results for the clients, having a great time while doing it and having a good work-life balance.
We provide flexible working hours (8 to 4, 9 to 5 or 10 to 6) and a work/home balance.
We are looking for a Digital Designer to join our expanding team, focusing on UX and UI design for our client's and the agency's digital assets. You will create effective visual designs and ensure that the online experience is designed and optimised.
Using InVision and Adobe Creative Suite, the successful digital designer will work alongside other digital specialists to design user experiences for a wide range of devices, interfaces and clients.
- Translating concepts/requirements by producing design solutions through wireframes and prototypes (InVision)
- Producing the design for websites, logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of UX design methodologies, techniques and tools, works to evolve website for improved customer journey. While some projects may require additional support, the role is expected to be hands-on
- Transforming wireframes into intuitive user interfaces.
- Ensuring that user journeys across mobile and desktop products are responsive and adaptive and meet the needs of the business
- Preparing briefs for projects and presenting design ideas to the client
- Working collaboratively to problem-solve and incorporate best practise and recommendations from insights to ensure a methodical and organised management of design projects end-to-end
- Working with the marketing and development team to ensure aesthetics are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Constantly evolving the design process and bringing in new ideas to the team
- Ability to communicate effectively and manage web design and development projects (client-facing).
- Proven experience in a professional digital design role.
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity.
- Solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
- A team player with exceptional organizational, communication and technical skills.
In return you will receive:
- Generous remuneration
- 20 days paid holidays + 8 bank holidays
- A fantastic work environment
- Work from home/office balance