Full Stack Web Developer
About Inbound FinTech
We are an award-winning, rapidly scaling B2B agency specialising in Fintech/Financial Markets and passionate about growing our reputation in this vertical. We are a HubSpot Diamond award winning partner.
Our HQ is in London but we work remotely (you will not need to relocate to London for this job). The services we offer include Inbound, Outbound, SEO, PPC, Web Development, Sales Enablement, ABM, thought leadership content and event marketing. We are a fast growing agency with a superior reputation in the space.
We are passionate about investing in people and building a culture around delivering outstanding results for the clients, having a great time while doing it and having a good work-life balance. We provide flexible working hours (8 to 4, 9 to 5 or 10 to 6) and a work/home working balance.
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to join our expanding team, responsible for producing, building and maintaining all elements of websites and application integrations and migrations. The ideal candidate will be ambitious, entrepreneurial and looking to take the next step in developing their career.
Reporting to the Head of Development, you will be working on Wordpress, the HubSpot platform and on custom web applications using frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony.
- 5+ years of web development experience (in WordPress, HubSpot, Drupal, Joomla, Shopify, Magento, or equivalent)
- Experience of building API integrations between both enterprise and bespoke systems, primarily CRM platforms
- Experience in building within HubSpot CMS
- Experience working with the HubSpot API
- Experience migrating sites from one CMS to another
- Experience working with Third-Party application integrations
- Experience developing responsive websites (desktop, tablet, and mobile devices)
- Very good understanding of UX and UI principles
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Figma, InvisionApp (or alternatives)
- Experience with developing and customising HTML emails
- Good understanding of back-end technologies, REST architecture and software lifecycle
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Fluency in English is required with great verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver who loves identifying technologies & techniques to get the job done
- Experience with working in a Linux environment
- Good knowledge of tools such as Git, Webpack, Gulp.js, npm, Sass
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience or interest in back-end technologies like PHP or node.js
- Knowledge of “best practices” for optimising and enhancing the performance of web pages
In return you will receive:
- Generous remuneration
- 20 days paid holidays + 8 bank holidays
- A fantastic work hard/play hard environment
- Work from home/office balance