Senior Content Strategist
About Inbound FinTech
Inbound FinTech is an award-winning, rapidly scaling B2B agency specialising in FinTech/Financial Markets. Our HQ is in London (but you won’t need to relocate to London for this job). The services we offer include Inbound, Outbound, SEO, PPC, ABM, Content Creation, Website Design and Web Development. We’re a fast-growing agency with a superior reputation in the space.
We’re passionate about investing in people and building a culture around delivering outstanding results for the clients - and having a great time while doing it - and maintaining a good work-life balance. We provide flexible working hours (8-4, 9-5 or 10-6) remote working opportunities.
We’re looking for a Senior Content Strategist to join our growing team of experts and support with developing content for our clients. Preferably, our candidate will have previous agency experience in a similar role and be an ambitious person, a great team player and used to working in a collaborative environment.
The Senior Content Strategist will be in charge of content plan development, content creation, optimisation and strategy for multiple projects (i.e. case studies, ebooks, guides, blog posts or social calendars).
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to develop content strategies based on brand guidelines and project objectives
- Learn, understand and write for a diverse range of clients in multiple industries, with the main focus on the FinTech and Financial Services sector
- Experience and understanding of SEO best practices for developing fully-optimised content
- Work closely with the SEO team to drive improvements on keyword rankings and conversion rate optimisation
- Conduct research to gain a full understanding of assignments and projects
- Content Creation: Planning, researching and writing copy, including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, infographics, pillar pages and other types of content for thought-leadership purposes, building awareness and lead generation
- Content Management: Publishing new content, optimising existing landing pages and blog posts and making sure that everything is fully optimised from an SEO perspective
- Strong copywriting skills
- Adaptable to learn, understand and write for a wide range of clients in various industries, with the primary focus on FinTech and Financial Services
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools
- Time-management, multitasking and organisational skills
- Excellent analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Exceptional marketing and collaborative skills.
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge/experience of CMS tools, in particular, HubSpot and WordPress
Extra points: Tell us a few words about your favourite book/last book you read. :)
In return you will receive:
- Generous remuneration
- 20 days paid holidays + 8 bank holidays
- A fantastic work hard/play hard environment
- Work from home/office balance