About Inbound Fintech
We are an award-winning, rapidly scaling B2B agency specialising in Fintech/Financial Markets.Our headquarter is in London (you will not need to relocate to London for this job). The services we offer include Inbound, Outbound, SEO, PPC, ABM, thought leadership content, web design and development. We are a fast growing agency with a superior reputation in the space.
We are passionate about investing in people and building a culture around delivering outstanding results for the clients, having a great time while doing it and having a good work-life balance. We provide flexible working hours (8 to 4, 9 to 5 or 10 to 6) and a work/home working balance.
We are looking for a (Senior) SEO Specialist to join our expanding team of experts and support with developing SEO strategies for our clients. Our ideal candidate will have previous agency experience in a similar role and is an ambitious person, a great team player and used to working in a collaborative environment, on multiple projects.
The (Senior) SEO Specialist will be in charge with building a website’s awareness through Search Engine Optimisation methods and tactics. The candidate for this role will also identify the right strategies and techniques to be used in order to obtain a high ranking on the Search Engine Results Pages.
- Identify strategies, techniques, and tactics to increase awareness/number of visitors to a website
- Generate comprehensive SEO Audits
- Create comprehensive Gap Analysis Reports
- Manage Keyword Research & Keywords Segmentation
- Create quick-win SEO strategies
- Work towards obtaining a good SERPs positioning, while maintaining balance between top of the funnel and bottom of the funnel trafficIdentify technical issues and make clear recommendations to developers
- Constantly review search terms & discover new opportunities, analyse rankings and work with available analytics data in order to track performances and create strategies/make recommendations
- Generate monthly SEO reports
- Build strategies around outreach and obtaining high quality backlinks at scale
- Improve a website’s UX and conversion rate in order to turn visitors into active users
- Build a website’s authority by discovering a list of link building & citation opportunities and devising a plan to encourage other high-authority websites to link back
- Monitor and keep up to date on search engine algorithms changes
- Provide technical SEO support
Effective communication skills.
- +4 years of experience in SEO and digital marketing
- Good understanding of Search Engines and how Search Engine algorithms work
- Strong analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Good knowledge and experience with SEO monitoring tools
- Working experience with Google Tag Manager (setting up triggers, tags, working with variables etc)
- Understanding of the wider digital marketing mix (SEO, Social Media, Analytics, Inbound Marketing)
- Demonstrate ability to pull reports to inform insights and build client-facing decks
- Demonstrate ability to create a migration plan and implement it on popular CMS solutions (eg: create migration strategy, set up redirection document, scrape the data, prepare for import / export, validate, set up REGEX etc)
- Familiarity working with scraping tools (eg: understand nodes, selectors, the differences between an ID and a class, request delays etc)
- Focus on data driven decision decisions (collect data, analyse patterns, detect opportunities etc)
- Familiarity with presenting strategies and learnings to high level clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and fluency in English is required
- A commitment to keeping skills up to date and upskilling where necessary
- Exceptional marketing and collaborative skills.
In return you will receive:
- Generous remuneration
- 20 days paid holidays + 8 bank holidays
- A fantastic work hard/play hard environment
- Work from home/office balance