Digital Paid Media Strategist
We are looking for a remote based Paid Media Strategist to join our culturally driven, agile international team.
Apply now and join IFT
Inbound FinTech is a young, dynamic and award winning Financial Services digital marketing agency. We are looking for a remote based Paid Media Strategist to join our culturally driven, agile international team.
If you are a senior Paid Media practitioner, with experience gained in a strategic leadership role ideally within an agency, have a strong eye for valuable trends & insights and are looking for a fresh challenge somewhere you will feel rewarded then we may have just the opportunity for you.
This is a great opportunity for someone with both strategic and hands-on Paid experience, to drive true client satisfaction. If you love delighting your clients, and know how to deliver successful B2B campaigns then we’d love to speak to you.
You will have experience of devising and implementing paid media strategies across multiple channels for a wide portfolio of Financial Services/FinTech clients.
- Leading multi channel paid strategies for clients, working closely with other team members to deliver solutions that support the agency’s and clients’ goals.
- Delivering and managing integrated strategies and execution of B2B and B2B2C campaigns across LinkedIn, Google (Search/Display) Account Based Marketing platforms, remarketing, Programmatic and Paid Social.
- Assisting with pitching in the sales process by making tactical suggestions.
- Auditing and optimising ad accounts and coming up with campaign strategies and recommended suggestions.
- Take ownership of all areas of day-to-day Paid campaign management from initial brief, constructing a plan, implementation, optimisation, to post campaign performance reviews.
- Create media plans and provide spend forecasts on a multitude of digital channels.
- Account management of multiple projects and liaising with internal and client facing teams.
- Maintaining and evolving all aspects of paid activity and clients budgets from onboarding and planning to implementation, management and reporting.
- Carrying out monthly campaign reports internally and to clients.
- Develop strong working relationships with platforms and vendors to stay up to date on new ad offerings and test opportunities
- Paid Social experience, ideally in an agency environment.
- 3+ years of experience developing and leading the execution of demand and lead generation and digital strategy across multiple platforms within FS/SaaS sectors
- Strong experience in search and display networks, remarketing, programmatic, video marketing, etc
- Actively seek creative and innovative media solutions
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and optimization.
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO is advantageous
- HubSpot and Agency experience highly desirable
- Evidence of developing commercially successful strategies
- Familiarity with presenting strategies and learnings to high level clients
- Worked within performance/conversion focused team
- Understanding of the wider digital marketing mix (SEO, Social Media, Analytics, Inbound Marketing)
- Demonstrate ability to pull reports to inform insights and build client-facing decks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and fluency in English is required
- Experience in landing page creation and A/B testing via HubSpot or similar software (desirable)
In return you will receive
- Generous remuneration
- 20 days paid holidays + 8 bank holidays
- A fantastic work hard/play hard environment
- Work from home/office balance
Explore similar open positions
As a Digital Designer, you will be focusing on UX and UI design for our client's and the agency's digital assets. You will create effective visual designs and ensure that the online experience is properly designed and optimised.
Full Stack Web Developer
Web Development Team
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer responsible for producing, building and maintaining all elements of websites and app integrations and migrations. You will be working on Wordpress, the HubSpot platform and on custom web applications using frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony.
Senior Account Strategist
In this role, you will be focusing on HubSpot support and client management. Preferably with agency experience, ambitious, a great communicator and looking to take the next step in developing your career.
Web Development Team
As a Front-End Web Developer, you will be focusing on developing and maintaining great websites, pages, emails, blogs and other online assets. Reporting to the Head of Development, you will be working on Wordpress and the HubSpot platform.
Culture is king (or queen) and we prioritise it highly
At Inbound FinTech, we know that creating the right culture is crucial and our success relies on our values being clearly communicated and demonstrated from top to bottom. See IFT’s core values below:
Passion & teamwork
Great teamwork really does pay off. Our collaborative environment allows us to work towards shared goals. Passion and enthusiasm for collective success help the agency to thrive.
Obsess over our clients & their needs
We are committed to and invested in our clients' growth. We align our strategies with the needs of our clients and their customers and deliver suitable solutions and the best possible outcomes.
Learning by doing
The best way to learn is by doing. We foster a culture of development, knowledge sharing and embracing new solutions and modern practices. You can’t stand still in today’s digital era.
Continuous improvement & innovation
We take a growth-driven and data-driven approach to everything we do. Our team continuously monitors, optimises and improves client performance through analysis, insights and innovation.
Tell us about yourself
THINK YOU’RE A GOOD FIT FOR INBOUND FINTECH?
We’re always looking for new talent. We’d love to hear from you!
Even if the remote digital marketing jobs posted on the Inbound FinTech careers page don’t fit your skills or experience, we’re happy to receive spontaneous applications, as we regularly open up new positions. If your CV perks our interest, we’ll consider you for a future role.