CMS Front-end Developer
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, entrepreneurial and looking to take the next step in developing their career.
We are looking for a Front-end Web Developer to join our expanding team, focusing on developing and maintaining great websites, pages, emails, blogs and other online assets for our clients. The ideal candidate will be ambitious, entrepreneurial and looking to take the next step in developing their career.
Reporting to the Head of Development, you will be working on Wordpress and the HubSpot platform.
- 2+ years of web development experience (in WordPress, HubSpot, Drupal, Joomla, Shopify, Magento, or equivalent)
- Experience developing responsive websites (desktop, tablet, and mobile devices)
- Very good understanding of UX and UI principles
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop (or alternatives)
- Experience with developing and customising HTML emails
- Good understanding of back-end technologies
- HubSpot development experience and certifications
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Problem solver who loves identifying technologies & techniques to get the job done
- Experience with working in a Linux environment
- Good knowledge of tools such as Git, Webpack, Gulp.js, npm, Sass
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience or interest in back-end technologies like PHP or node.js
- Knowledge of “best practices” for optimising and enhancing the performance of web pages
- Develop and implement front-end web code – writing clean, semantic code at all times
- Develop new website pages for clients and the agency
- Maintain and improve existing websites
- Ensure templates are built to support fast content management by content editors who have limited technical skills, i.e. clear labeling of modules, utilisation of repeating sections, the addition of appropriate restrictions, clearly labelled templates
- Testing in major browsers and email clients
- Work with designers to review and ensure the feasibility of website designs
- Contribute to the creation of internal libraries, reusable resources, and processes
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve performance of client websites
In return you will receive
- Generous remuneration
- 20 days paid holidays + 8 bank holidays
- A fantastic work hard/play hard environment
- Work from home/office balance
Explore similar open positions
As a Digital Designer, you will be focusing on UX and UI design for our client's and the agency's digital assets. You will create effective visual designs and ensure that the online experience is properly designed and optimised.
Full Stack Web Developer
Web Development Team
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer responsible for producing, building and maintaining all elements of websites and app integrations and migrations. You will be working on Wordpress, the HubSpot platform and on custom web applications using frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony.
Senior Account Strategist
In this role, you will be focusing on HubSpot support and client management. Preferably with agency experience, ambitious, a great communicator and looking to take the next step in developing your career.
Web Development Team
As a Front-End Web Developer, you will be focusing on developing and maintaining great websites, pages, emails, blogs and other online assets. Reporting to the Head of Development, you will be working on Wordpress and the HubSpot platform.
Culture is king (or queen) and we prioritise it highly
At Inbound FinTech, we know that creating the right culture is crucial and our success relies on our values being clearly communicated and demonstrated from top to bottom. See IFT’s core values below:
Passion & teamwork
Great teamwork really does pay off. Our collaborative environment allows us to work towards shared goals. Passion and enthusiasm for collective success help the agency to thrive.
Obsess over our clients & their needs
We are committed to and invested in our clients' growth. We align our strategies with the needs of our clients and their customers and deliver suitable solutions and the best possible outcomes.
Learning by doing
The best way to learn is by doing. We foster a culture of development, knowledge sharing and embracing new solutions and modern practices. You can’t stand still in today’s digital era.
Continuous improvement & innovation
We take a growth-driven and data-driven approach to everything we do. Our team continuously monitors, optimises and improves client performance through analysis, insights and innovation.
Tell us about yourself
THINK YOU’RE A GOOD FIT FOR INBOUND FINTECH?
We’re always looking for new talent. We’d love to hear from you!
Even if the remote digital marketing jobs posted on the Inbound FinTech careers page don’t fit your skills or experience, we’re happy to receive spontaneous applications, as we regularly open up new positions. If your CV perks our interest, we’ll consider you for a future role.