We are looking for a Digital Designer to join our expanding team, focusing on UX and UI design for our client's and the agency's digital assets.
Apply now and join IFT
We are looking for a Digital Designer to join our expanding team, focusing on UX and UI design for our client's and the agency's digital assets. You will create effective visual designs and ensure that the online experience is designed and optimised.
Using InVision and Adobe Creative Suite, the successful digital designer will work alongside other digital specialists to design user experiences for a wide range of devices, interfaces and clients.
- Translating concepts/requirements by producing design solutions through wireframes and prototypes (InVision)
- Producing the design for websites, logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of UX design methodologies, techniques and tools, works to evolve website for improved customer journey. While some projects may require additional support, the role is expected to be hands-on
- Transforming wireframes into intuitive user interfaces.
- Ensuring that user journeys across mobile and desktop products are responsive and adaptive and meet the needs of the business
- Preparing briefs for projects and presenting design ideas to the client
- Working collaboratively to problem-solve and incorporate best practise and recommendations from insights to ensure a methodical and organised management of design projects end-to-end
- Working with the marketing and development team to ensure aesthetics are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Constantly evolving the design process and bringing in new ideas to the team
- Ability to communicate effectively and manage web design and development projects (client-facing).
- Proven experience in a professional digital design role.
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity.
- Solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
- A team player with exceptional organizational, communication and technical skills.
In return you will receive
- Salary: 24-29K/year EUR
- 20 days paid holidays + 8 bank holidays
- A fantastic work environment
- Work from home/office balance
Explore similar open positions
As a Digital Designer, you will be focusing on UX and UI design for our client's and the agency's digital assets. You will create effective visual designs and ensure that the online experience is properly designed and optimised.
Full Stack Web Developer
Web Development Team
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer responsible for producing, building and maintaining all elements of websites and app integrations and migrations. You will be working on Wordpress, the HubSpot platform and on custom web applications using frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony.
Senior Account Strategist
In this role, you will be focusing on HubSpot support and client management. Preferably with agency experience, ambitious, a great communicator and looking to take the next step in developing your career.
Web Development Team
As a Front-End Web Developer, you will be focusing on developing and maintaining great websites, pages, emails, blogs and other online assets. Reporting to the Head of Development, you will be working on Wordpress and the HubSpot platform.
Culture is king (or queen) and we prioritise it highly
At Inbound FinTech, we know that creating the right culture is crucial and our success relies on our values being clearly communicated and demonstrated from top to bottom. See IFT’s core values below:
Passion & teamwork
Great teamwork really does pay off. Our collaborative environment allows us to work towards shared goals. Passion and enthusiasm for collective success help the agency to thrive.
Obsess over our clients & their needs
We are committed to and invested in our clients' growth. We align our strategies with the needs of our clients and their customers and deliver suitable solutions and the best possible outcomes.
Learning by doing
The best way to learn is by doing. We foster a culture of development, knowledge sharing and embracing new solutions and modern practices. You can’t stand still in today’s digital era.
Continuous improvement & innovation
We take a growth-driven and data-driven approach to everything we do. Our team continuously monitors, optimises and improves client performance through analysis, insights and innovation.
Tell us about yourself
THINK YOU’RE A GOOD FIT FOR INBOUND FINTECH?
We’re always looking for new talent. We’d love to hear from you!
Even if the remote digital marketing jobs posted on the Inbound FinTech careers page don’t fit your skills or experience, we’re happy to receive spontaneous applications, as we regularly open up new positions. If your CV perks our interest, we’ll consider you for a future role.