Join our amazing delivery team!
Apply now and join IFT
As a HubSpot Specialist, you will be responsible for guiding customers through the HubSpot software setup, tool training, and initial campaign planning. Our customers vary in size, so we are looking for motivated team members who have strong communication skills, a passion for helping people, an interest in problem-solving, and the flexibility to help with a variety of projects. These projects sometimes require integrations with other platforms, as well as data migrations. An understanding of how these integrations and migrations work is beneficial.
- Serve as the main point of contact for our customers to ensure a successful onboarding process to the HubSpot software
- Develop a deep understanding of the client, by working with them to be a trusted advisor
- Engage customers through regular strategic calls to drive product adoption
- Ensure the required technical setup is completed efficiently and in a timely manner
- Train and educate customers on how to effectively utilise HubSpot tools
- Begin to strategise and launch growth-oriented campaigns with your customers
- Help in architecting technical solutions to complex business processes and needs
- Own multiple HubSpot implementation and integration projects
- Help ensure architectures and technical solutions meet our clients’ needs
- Develop repeatable processes for building technical solutions
We are looking for people who
- Can manage simultaneous software implementations for multiple clients
- Can deliver HubSpot product training sessions via web conference software
- Can build marketing campaigns in the HubSpot marketing Hub, establish a customer feedback loop, set up CRMs and organize sales processes
- Have a thorough understanding of the HubSpot software - Marketing, Sales, Service Hub
- Can research, troubleshoot and solve complex software issues with the assistance of the development team
- Can effectively project manage and create organised project plans that ensure customer success post-onboarding
- Have incredible attention to detail and excellent writing and communication skills
- Are data-driven, results-oriented and skilled at problem-solving
In return you will receive
- Fully remote and flexible working schedule that doesn’t restrict you to just one location. You’ll be able to work when you feel the most productive and take a nap when you’re in need of a slight boost of energy.
- Office in the heart of London if you want to change your environment and work in the office sometimes.
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Celebrate Friday early with POETS Day, signing off at 1 PM and making the most of your weekend.
- Upskilling and training opportunities
Explore similar open positions
As a Digital Designer, you will be focusing on UX and UI design for our client's and the agency's digital assets. You will create effective visual designs and ensure that the online experience is properly designed and optimised.
Full Stack Web Developer
Web Development Team
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer responsible for producing, building and maintaining all elements of websites and app integrations and migrations. You will be working on Wordpress, the HubSpot platform and on custom web applications using frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony.
Senior Account Strategist
In this role, you will be focusing on HubSpot support and client management. Preferably with agency experience, ambitious, a great communicator and looking to take the next step in developing your career.
Web Development Team
As a Front-End Web Developer, you will be focusing on developing and maintaining great websites, pages, emails, blogs and other online assets. Reporting to the Head of Development, you will be working on Wordpress and the HubSpot platform.
Culture is king (or queen) and we prioritise it highly
At Inbound FinTech, we know that creating the right culture is crucial and our success relies on our values being clearly communicated and demonstrated from top to bottom. See IFT’s core values below:
Passion & teamwork
Great teamwork really does pay off. Our collaborative environment allows us to work towards shared goals. Passion and enthusiasm for collective success help the agency to thrive.
Obsess over our clients & their needs
We are committed to and invested in our clients' growth. We align our strategies with the needs of our clients and their customers and deliver suitable solutions and the best possible outcomes.
Learning by doing
The best way to learn is by doing. We foster a culture of development, knowledge sharing and embracing new solutions and modern practices. You can’t stand still in today’s digital era.
Continuous improvement & innovation
We take a growth-driven and data-driven approach to everything we do. Our team continuously monitors, optimises and improves client performance through analysis, insights and innovation.
Tell us about yourself
THINK YOU’RE A GOOD FIT FOR INBOUND FINTECH?
We’re always looking for new talent. We’d love to hear from you!
Even if the remote digital marketing jobs posted on the Inbound FinTech careers page don’t fit your skills or experience, we’re happy to receive spontaneous applications, as we regularly open up new positions. If your CV perks our interest, we’ll consider you for a future role.