We are looking for a Sales Manager with a marketing agency background and preferably HubSpot experience
The core attributions of the role will involve connecting with new prospects across our target markets, qualifying them, establishing rapport and closing new business.
The role will also be responsible for growing the sales team. This is a senior position, reporting directly to the CEO.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities in defined sectors
- Engage with inbound leads
- Generate new business opportunities through various channels
- Develop strong relationships with prospects, understand their goals and how Inbound FinTech can support them
- Achieve monthly targets of qualified opportunities and sales
- Plan, forecast and manage sales budgets
- Report on sales performance and present to key stakeholders
- Log, track and coordinate sales activities with other team members via the CRM and our project management tool
- Stay up to date with new products, features, services and solutions released by Inbound FinTech and their partners
- Be involved and proactive by suggesting ideas to grow our services as well as supporting our client’s goals
- At least 4 years full-time experience, preferably in a marketing agency/SaaS/technology company
- A strong understanding of the digital landscape and marketing principles
- Knowledge or awareness of HubSpot would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to communicate with prospects and clients via phone, email and in-person
- Enjoy working in a global and remote environment
- Able to make data-driven decisions
- Strong planning & organisational skills, with the ability to balance priorities and conversations
- Fluent in using CRM for communication and sales conversations
- Positive and self-starting attitude with a focus on finding solutions
In return you will receive
- Generous remuneration
- Company Pension
- A collaborative and inclusive working environment
- Fully remote working
- Office in the heart of London providing a change of environment and face to face collaborative working
- 28 days annual leave (inc stats)
- Ability to accumulate additional leave based on length of service
- An extra day’s holiday to celebrate your birthday
- Celebrate the weekend early, signing off at 1pm on a Friday
- Career progression and development through upskilling and training opportunities and milestones
- Family friendly policies
- Perks at work access to a range of discounts and rewards at over 30,000 brands
Explore similar open positions
As a Digital Designer, you will be focusing on UX and UI design for our client's and the agency's digital assets. You will create effective visual designs and ensure that the online experience is properly designed and optimised.
Full Stack Web Developer
Web Development Team
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer responsible for producing, building and maintaining all elements of websites and app integrations and migrations. You will be working on Wordpress, the HubSpot platform and on custom web applications using frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony.
Senior Account Strategist
In this role, you will be focusing on HubSpot support and client management. Preferably with agency experience, ambitious, a great communicator and looking to take the next step in developing your career.
Web Development Team
As a Front-End Web Developer, you will be focusing on developing and maintaining great websites, pages, emails, blogs and other online assets. Reporting to the Head of Development, you will be working on Wordpress and the HubSpot platform.
Culture is king (or queen) and we prioritise it highly
At Inbound FinTech, we know that creating the right culture is crucial and our success relies on our values being clearly communicated and demonstrated from top to bottom. See IFT’s core values below:
Passion & teamwork
Great teamwork really does pay off. Our collaborative environment allows us to work towards shared goals. Passion and enthusiasm for collective success help the agency to thrive.
Obsess over our clients & their needs
We are committed to and invested in our clients' growth. We align our strategies with the needs of our clients and their customers and deliver suitable solutions and the best possible outcomes.
Learning by doing
The best way to learn is by doing. We foster a culture of development, knowledge sharing and embracing new solutions and modern practices. You can’t stand still in today’s digital era.
Continuous improvement & innovation
We take a growth-driven and data-driven approach to everything we do. Our team continuously monitors, optimises and improves client performance through analysis, insights and innovation.
Tell us about yourself
THINK YOU’RE A GOOD FIT FOR INBOUND FINTECH?
We’re always looking for new talent. We’d love to hear from you!
Even if the remote digital marketing jobs posted on the Inbound FinTech careers page don’t fit your skills or experience, we’re happy to receive spontaneous applications, as we regularly open up new positions. If your CV perks our interest, we’ll consider you for a future role.