Senior Inbound Marketing Strategist
We are looking for a Senior Inbound Marketing Strategist to join our expanding team, focusing on HubSpot support and client management
Apply now and join IFT
We are looking for a Senior Inbound Marketing Strategist to join our expanding team, focusing on HubSpot support and client management. Preferably with agency experience, the ideal candidate will be ambitious, a great communicator and looking to take the next step in developing their career.
The Senior Inbound Marketing Strategist will deliver marketing strategies, help our clients with identifying strategic quick-wins and manage the projects from a client and agency perspective.
- Account Management: planning campaigns and working closely with clients to develop new ideas and content, highlighting and implementing quick wins and reporting back to the client and internally on progress and impact.
- Project Management: managing marketing strategy development and implementation, web design and development projects (work closely with the design and development teams), and deliver based on the SLA with the client.
- Content Creation: Planning, researching and writing copy including blog posts, whitepapers. eBooks, Infographics, pillar pages and other types of content for thought leadership purposed and lead generation.
- Content Management & CMS Management: publishing new content, optimising existing landing pages and blog posts and making sure that everything hits the mark from an SEO perspective.
- SEO: work closely with the SEO team in order to drive improvements on keyword rankings and conversion rate optimisation.
- PPC: setting up ads, audiences, developing creatives and promoting content by using the appropriate channels to reach the right audience and generate new qualified leads.
- HubSpot Account Updates & Implementation: making sure client portals are up to date and are following best practices when it comes to inbound.
- Reporting: crafting monthly reports for each client, showcasing the progress and results.
- Extensive knowledge of HubSpot
- Ability to showcase and use HubSpot to improve organic lead generation and sales.
- Being familiar with activities that will include setting up new client portals, creating landing pages, TYPs, workflows, lead flows, reports, sales enablement projects, etc - all by using HubSpot and other, related platforms.
- Knowledge of Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign manager and other Ad Platforms.
- We are looking for someone who is very hands on and able to actively deliver the best use of the marketing platforms used.
To excel in this role you will need
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a client-facing/account management role or inbound company role
- Strong knowledge of the media/digital landscape. Previous experience working in a digital marketing agency is a plus, but not essential
- Advanced knowledge of Inbound Marketing
- Must be business savvy with consultative, problem solving, and issue-resolution skills
- Experience using a wide variety of platforms on a daily basis (i.e. Marketing tools, CRM, automation, reporting)
- Motivated self-starter who wants to learn and with a proven track record of achieving results while balancing demanding expectations
- Super organized, quick learner who works well under pressure
- A proven ability to communicate effectively via phone and email
- It’s easy for you to build and maintain relationships, manage expectations, identify issues that require escalation and dealing with cancellations
- PPC knowledge and Google Ads/Facebook certs are a bonus
In return you will receive:
- Generous remuneration
- 20 days paid holidays + 8 bank holidays
- A fantastic work environment
- Work from home/office balance
Explore similar open positions
As a Digital Designer, you will be focusing on UX and UI design for our client's and the agency's digital assets. You will create effective visual designs and ensure that the online experience is properly designed and optimised.
Full Stack Web Developer
Web Development Team
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer responsible for producing, building and maintaining all elements of websites and app integrations and migrations. You will be working on Wordpress, the HubSpot platform and on custom web applications using frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony.
Senior Account Strategist
In this role, you will be focusing on HubSpot support and client management. Preferably with agency experience, ambitious, a great communicator and looking to take the next step in developing your career.
Web Development Team
As a Front-End Web Developer, you will be focusing on developing and maintaining great websites, pages, emails, blogs and other online assets. Reporting to the Head of Development, you will be working on Wordpress and the HubSpot platform.
Culture is king (or queen) and we prioritise it highly
At Inbound FinTech, we know that creating the right culture is crucial and our success relies on our values being clearly communicated and demonstrated from top to bottom. See IFT’s core values below:
Passion & teamwork
Great teamwork really does pay off. Our collaborative environment allows us to work towards shared goals. Passion and enthusiasm for collective success help the agency to thrive.
Obsess over our clients & their needs
We are committed to and invested in our clients' growth. We align our strategies with the needs of our clients and their customers and deliver suitable solutions and the best possible outcomes.
Learning by doing
The best way to learn is by doing. We foster a culture of development, knowledge sharing and embracing new solutions and modern practices. You can’t stand still in today’s digital era.
Continuous improvement & innovation
We take a growth-driven and data-driven approach to everything we do. Our team continuously monitors, optimises and improves client performance through analysis, insights and innovation.
Tell us about yourself
THINK YOU’RE A GOOD FIT FOR INBOUND FINTECH?
We’re always looking for new talent. We’d love to hear from you!
Even if the remote digital marketing jobs posted on the Inbound FinTech careers page don’t fit your skills or experience, we’re happy to receive spontaneous applications, as we regularly open up new positions. If your CV perks our interest, we’ll consider you for a future role.