We are looking for a (Senior) SEO Specialist to join our expanding team of experts and support with developing SEO strategies for our clients
Apply now and join IFT
We are looking for a (Senior) SEO Specialist to join our expanding team of experts and support with developing SEO strategies for our clients. Our ideal candidate will have previous agency experience in a similar role and is an ambitious person, a great team player and used to working in a collaborative environment, on multiple projects.
The (Senior) SEO Specialist will be in charge with building a website’s awareness through Search Engine Optimisation methods and tactics. The candidate for this role will also identify the right strategies and techniques to be used in order to obtain a high ranking on the Search Engine Results Pages.
- Identify strategies, techniques, and tactics to increase awareness/number of visitors to a website
- Generate comprehensive SEO Audits
- Create comprehensive Gap Analysis Reports
- Manage Keyword Research & Keywords Segmentation
- Create quick-win SEO strategies
- Work towards obtaining a good SERPs positioning, while maintaining balance between top of the funnel and bottom of the funnel trafficIdentify technical issues and make clear recommendations to developers
- Constantly review search terms & discover new opportunities, analyse rankings and work with available analytics data in order to track performances and create strategies/make recommendations
- Generate monthly SEO reports
- Build strategies around outreach and obtaining high quality backlinks at scale
- Improve a website’s UX and conversion rate in order to turn visitors into active users
- Build a website’s authority by discovering a list of link building & citation opportunities and devising a plan to encourage other high-authority websites to link back
- Monitor and keep up to date on search engine algorithms changes
- Provide technical SEO support
- +4 years of experience in SEO and digital marketing
- Good understanding of Search Engines and how Search Engine algorithms work
- Strong analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Good knowledge and experience with SEO monitoring tools
- Working experience with Google Tag Manager (setting up triggers, tags, working with variables etc)
- Understanding of the wider digital marketing mix (SEO, Social Media, Analytics, Inbound Marketing)
- Demonstrate ability to pull reports to inform insights and build client-facing decks
- Demonstrate ability to create a migration plan and implement it on popular CMS solutions (eg: create migration strategy, set up redirection document, scrape the data, prepare for import / export, validate, set up REGEX etc)
- Familiarity working with scraping tools (eg: understand nodes, selectors, the differences between an ID and a class, request delays etc)
- Focus on data driven decision decisions (collect data, analyse patterns, detect opportunities etc)
- Familiarity with presenting strategies and learnings to high level clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and fluency in English is required
- A commitment to keeping skills up to date and upskilling where necessary
- Exceptional marketing and collaborative skills.
In return you will receive
- Generous remuneration
- 20 days paid holidays + 8 bank holidays
- A fantastic work hard/play hard environment
- Work from home/office balance
Explore similar open positions
As a Digital Designer, you will be focusing on UX and UI design for our client's and the agency's digital assets. You will create effective visual designs and ensure that the online experience is properly designed and optimised.
Full Stack Web Developer
Web Development Team
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer responsible for producing, building and maintaining all elements of websites and app integrations and migrations. You will be working on Wordpress, the HubSpot platform and on custom web applications using frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony.
Senior Account Strategist
In this role, you will be focusing on HubSpot support and client management. Preferably with agency experience, ambitious, a great communicator and looking to take the next step in developing your career.
Web Development Team
As a Front-End Web Developer, you will be focusing on developing and maintaining great websites, pages, emails, blogs and other online assets. Reporting to the Head of Development, you will be working on Wordpress and the HubSpot platform.
Culture is king (or queen) and we prioritise it highly
At Inbound FinTech, we know that creating the right culture is crucial and our success relies on our values being clearly communicated and demonstrated from top to bottom. See IFT’s core values below:
Passion & teamwork
Great teamwork really does pay off. Our collaborative environment allows us to work towards shared goals. Passion and enthusiasm for collective success help the agency to thrive.
Obsess over our clients & their needs
We are committed to and invested in our clients' growth. We align our strategies with the needs of our clients and their customers and deliver suitable solutions and the best possible outcomes.
Learning by doing
The best way to learn is by doing. We foster a culture of development, knowledge sharing and embracing new solutions and modern practices. You can’t stand still in today’s digital era.
Continuous improvement & innovation
We take a growth-driven and data-driven approach to everything we do. Our team continuously monitors, optimises and improves client performance through analysis, insights and innovation.
Tell us about yourself
THINK YOU’RE A GOOD FIT FOR INBOUND FINTECH?
We’re always looking for new talent. We’d love to hear from you!
Even if the remote digital marketing jobs posted on the Inbound FinTech careers page don’t fit your skills or experience, we’re happy to receive spontaneous applications, as we regularly open up new positions. If your CV perks our interest, we’ll consider you for a future role.