Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a Digital Marketing executive with a proven ability to execute a wide range of digital and inbound practices ( using HubSpot) , from blogging, social media, SEO, marketing automation and promotional campaigns to website optimisation, content creation, email and CRO.
Apply now and join IFT
No day is the same when it comes to agency life, and in this role you will be accountable for:
- Supporting our marketing and sales teams with in-depth research across Organic, Paid and Social Media
- Drafting and scheduling social media copy and measuring its performance
- Brainstorming with our content strategists and account strategists with the goal of improving results for our clients across social media and organic campaigns.
- Attending client workshops with a goal of understanding their personas, wishlists and goals
- Creating lead conversion paths for our clients, including landing pages, landing page copy, forms, thank you pages, call-to-action and email copy for automation.
- Conducting keyword research to improve our clients’ organic presence according to SEO best practices.
- Optimising or repurposing existing content to help it perform better or align it with a certain campaign.
- Implement A/B testing, measure KPIs and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Assist with creating reports and decks for the agency and our clients
- Pulling performance data for Account Strategists to include in the quarterly reports
- Managing your own personal development time to enhance your knowledge of HubSpot and other agency tools
- Supporting Sales with CRM updates, proposals; being involved in sales calls and understanding the sales process
- Assuming function roles for certain accounts like project management responsibilities and other duties to enable the wider business
- Building strong relationships with our clients and growing your personal brand
- Checking your emails, Slack messages and ensuring that your tasks are always up to date
Who we are looking for
- Have a proven ability to execute a wide range of digital and inbound practices, from blogging, social media, SEO, marketing automation and promotional campaigns to website optimisation, content creation, email and CRO
- You can work as an integral part of a team, both internally and with external partners
- You can juggle multiple projects and clients at once, working cross-functionally, while never losing sight of the core message, your target audience, and the goal and KPIs behind your work.
- You can balance creativity with analytics when implementing digital marketing activity, tactics and campaigns.
- You can work proactively, taking the initiative to help the wider team or support a client.
- You can work independently, make sound judgement calls, and take accountability for both the standard of your work and how well it performs.
In return, you will receive
- Fully remote and flexible working schedule that doesn’t restrict you to just one location. You’ll be able to work when you feel the most productive and take a nap when you’re in need of a slight boost of energy.
- Office in the heart of London if you want to change your environment and work in the office sometimes.
- 20 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Celebrate Friday early with POETS Day, signing off at 1 PM and making the most of your weekend.
- Upskilling and training opportunities
Explore similar open positions
As a Digital Designer, you will be focusing on UX and UI design for our client's and the agency's digital assets. You will create effective visual designs and ensure that the online experience is properly designed and optimised.
Full Stack Web Developer
Web Development Team
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer responsible for producing, building and maintaining all elements of websites and app integrations and migrations. You will be working on Wordpress, the HubSpot platform and on custom web applications using frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony.
Senior Account Strategist
In this role, you will be focusing on HubSpot support and client management. Preferably with agency experience, ambitious, a great communicator and looking to take the next step in developing your career.
Web Development Team
As a Front-End Web Developer, you will be focusing on developing and maintaining great websites, pages, emails, blogs and other online assets. Reporting to the Head of Development, you will be working on Wordpress and the HubSpot platform.
Culture is king (or queen) and we prioritise it highly
At Inbound FinTech, we know that creating the right culture is crucial and our success relies on our values being clearly communicated and demonstrated from top to bottom. See IFT’s core values below:
Passion & teamwork
Great teamwork really does pay off. Our collaborative environment allows us to work towards shared goals. Passion and enthusiasm for collective success help the agency to thrive.
Obsess over our clients & their needs
We are committed to and invested in our clients' growth. We align our strategies with the needs of our clients and their customers and deliver suitable solutions and the best possible outcomes.
Learning by doing
The best way to learn is by doing. We foster a culture of development, knowledge sharing and embracing new solutions and modern practices. You can’t stand still in today’s digital era.
Continuous improvement & innovation
We take a growth-driven and data-driven approach to everything we do. Our team continuously monitors, optimises and improves client performance through analysis, insights and innovation.
Tell us about yourself
THINK YOU’RE A GOOD FIT FOR INBOUND FINTECH?
We’re always looking for new talent. We’d love to hear from you!
Even if the remote digital marketing jobs posted on the Inbound FinTech careers page don’t fit your skills or experience, we’re happy to receive spontaneous applications, as we regularly open up new positions. If your CV perks our interest, we’ll consider you for a future role.